Although, we make an effort to keep our fees low, we realize that dental work can be expensive and sometimes an unexpected financial strain. We also understand that life issues can make getting the work completed in a timely manner can be hard. Therefore, we strive to give our patients options to be able to get the needed dental procedures done without causing a great hardship.
1) Our office does participate with MOST insurance companies! We will file for you, however all or part of your co-pay and/or deductables may be due on the date of service.
2) Our office does except Care Credit as payment for dental services. Participation is between you and Care Credit, applications can be done online.
3) Our office does have in-house payment plans. Figures and details of these plans can be discussed with our office staff and are subject to manager approval.
4) We offer 10% off of CASH or CHECK payers at time of service.
5) Check out our new MEMBERSHIP PLAN option!!
**We are pleased to offer a MEMBERSHIP PLAN option for our patients who do not have dental insurance! This plan allows you cover 2 cleanings, yearly set of bite-wing x rays, 1 emergency exam and receive 20% off other restorative work, all under a discounted fee (which can be paid yearly or monthly). This is great opportunity to get dental work done, affordably!